A Prepaze franchisee's journey is an exciting one. You may be certain that after you've filed your application, we'll work closely with you to see it through to its successful conclusion.
Here are the steps in the application process.
- After you apply, an initial telephone interview with one of our Franchise Recruitment Managers will be set up to address any queries you may have.
- A Prepaze General Manager will then interview you.
- Reviewing our franchise disclosure document
- Demonstrating that you have adequate financial resources
- Taking part in a more thorough evaluation of net worth, which may include providing evidence of financing
- Investigating your credit history
- A criminal background check by the FBI
The final permission and invitation to attend our franchisee training will be sent if all of those stages are properly completed. The location you've chosen for your Prepaze Center will be reviewed and authorized by us when your training is completed, and we'll work with you to finalize your lease for the approved site.
The Franchise Agreement will be signed after you have finished the first training session and your Center location has been authorized.